Today, she just released new music!!!
Ch-ch-check out the video (below):
[Image via YouTube.]
It looks like we just have to wait to find out if Rocco Ritchie will continue living with his famous father in London, or if he will return stateside to stay with his musical momma!
Apparently, the courtroom meeting has been postponed for a month.
While no reason has been given for bushing back the court date, it seems as though the pop princess' ex had already known the hearing was rescheduled.
That's because he was spotted out and about in London the same day he was initially supposed to be appearing before a judge.
While we're sad that the saga has to continue for at least another month, we hope that the hearing eventually rules in the favor of whatever is best for Rocco.
[Image via Ivan Nikolov/WENN.]
Looks like Bill Cosby's nightmare is coming true!
On Wednesday, a judge decided not to dismiss Andrea Constand's sexual assault case against Bill. The decision is a big loss for the comedian who argued that the case be thrown out due to a deal he made with a former prosecutor.
Now a judge is saying Cosby's deal with the old district attorney is NOT valid and that he must face the music. The conclusion came after finding that the agreement was never writing and therefore it's not binding.
What's interesting is that even though the former prosecutor agreed not to pursue charges, he admitted to believing Andrea's claims. He simply didn't pursue the case due to "credibility issues" and since the 2004 allegations were too "old". Some suspect the legal maven was also influenced by Cosby.
As of now, B.C.'s lawyer has yet to respond to the decision.
So, are YOU surprised by the judge's decree?
[Image via WENN.]
As we told you yesterday, Bill Cosby's defense is arguing that the sexual assault charges in the Andrea Constand case should be dropped due to a deal made back in 2005 with the former DA Bruce Castor.
To catch you up, Castor made an agreement with Cosby over a decade ago that if Cosby testified freely, he would never be criminally prosecuted. The civil suit ended up being settled at that time.
Fast forward to now, there's a new DA in town (Kevin Steele) and Andrea is pressing criminal charges.
Cosby's argument — even though he technically did testify to drugging then having sex with Constand (but he says it was consensual) — is that he was promised to never be criminally charged, and that immunity should be binding upon Castor's successors.
The 78-year-old's attorney Chris Tayback told Montgomery County Judge Steve O'Neill during his closing arguments on Wednesday:
"A promise is a promise. The current district attorney is trying to get out from underneath that promise."
During Castor's nearly seven-hour testimony on the stand, he often said that during his time in office he had the "sovereign" power to offer immunity to whomever he wanted, without seeking approval.
Steele rebutted that if such deal was made it would have needed to be authorized by a judge, which is was not:
"There's no legal authority allowing a district attorney unilaterally to offer immunity to a defendant. We have found no authority to support this 'sovereign edict' theory that was presented by the witness yesterday."
As we noted on Tuesday, Castor also shared that he believed a settlement was the best option for Constand at the time of the initial suit:
"I believed Ms. Constand's account. What I think and what is provable in a courtroom are two different things. What I think is that Andrea Constand was inappropriately touched by Mr. Cosby. I'm analyzing back in 2005 what I can prove. All of those combined together in my mind created a situation where she had ruined her own credibility and would not be believed by a juror. That does not mean she was not telling the truth."
So basically, Castor is saying he believes Constand is telling the truth but he's also one of Cosby's key witnesses.
We will keep you updated as the hearing progresses.
[Image via AP Images.]
This could be REALLY good news for Kesha!
On Wednesday, a judge dismissed the lawsuit Dr. Luke filed against the pop princess' mom, Pebe Sebert, a couple years back.
For those of you who don't remember, in 2014 the blonde beauty filed a complaint against the music producer for physical, sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse.
In the legal docs, the TiK ToK singer requested that she be released from her contract with the 42-year-old.
The hitmaker sued the 59-year-old for defamation, claiming that she was slandering him to get her daughter out of her legal agreement.
But now, it looks like one judge is #TeamPebe, because the momma-of-three revealed that her case was dismissed, sharing on Twitter:
This is an interesting development.
Robert Durst has been a suspect in several murders, and he finally admitted guilt in a New Orleans federal court on Wednesday — but not for any of the killings.
The New York real estate heir finally plead guilty to those gun charges for illegally possessing a .38-caliber revolver.
Last year, the subject of the HBO docu-series The Jinx was arrested by the FBI, who feared that Durst was about to flee the country.
During his arrest at the J.W. Marriott Hotel, where he had registered under an alias name, officials discovered a handgun. Since the 72-year-old was a convicted felon at the time, it was illegal for him to possess a firearm.
Under a plea bargain arrangement, Durst will be sentenced to 85 months in federal prison, and will eventually be transferred to prison in El Lay by August 18 — where he will face murder charges.
Last year, the millionaire was arrested for the execution-style shooting of his college friend Susan Berman – an act in which authorities think was to keep her from talking to investigators about the disappearance of his first wife Kathleen McCormack in 1982.
Durst has gotten off for murder before with the help of the best defense lawyers in the country — he was never even charged in the disappearance of his first wife!
He was also acquitted of murder charges in 2003, despite admitting that he cut up his neighbor Morris Black and threw the parts into Galveston Bay. Allegedly, the death was an accident after the two men fought over a gun.
But now, it looks like Durst's luck is finally running out…
[Image via HBO.]
Holy smokes. We hope there's something more to this…
Lauren Taylor — star of Disney's Best Friends Whenever — is being accused of allegedly trying to punish her 20-year-old gay brother Jordan by having him thrown in jail.
And it's not just her, the rest of the family (their mother and Jordan's twin brother Conner) are supposedly in on it, too…
Here's the only thing we know for sure. Jordan's friend Joshua Kuehl took to Facebook last week to share his side of the story — and what he had to say was very unsettling.
Take a look for yourself (below):
It seems like it's no longer good enough for Donald Trump to just call his second place finish in the Iowa Caucus a victory.
Now the presidential candidate is calling for a do-over after what he calls winner Ted Cruz's "fraud."
See how The Donald is handling his loss (below)!