"There are days I long to just be one of the boys. A more casual look, less glam time and last night was just one of those times. We wanted to have fun with the look and also add a pop of color. Believe it or not as much as I love the glamour of dresses and sexy looks there is a lot to be said for jeans and a mens button down."
- Christina Aguilera, on her tomboy-chic outfit (above) for The Voice this week.
[Image via Instagram]
"My brother’s just quite jealous that I managed to get away from a screaming child."
- South Pole grabber and Royal Beard Grower, Prince Harry
[Image via Getty Images.]
"With reality television, you get all these nightmare people who want to be successful, when you really want them to be assassinated."
- Sir Elton John when speaking on BBC World satellite radio.
"I'm more of a Walt Disney or something. Rap is just a chamber of my thoughts. [They're] something that I really wanted to express as a modern day poet. Because, ya know, if I had lived in a past lifetime maybe I would have been a playwright or something but in this lifetime, to be the most pertinent and the most relevant is to be a rap-rock-star.”
– Kanye West to Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, where he also said he believes he's "10 years ahead mentally, but stuck in today's time."
[Image via Disney/TNYF/WENN.]
"Bacon. What do you mean, it's not a beauty product? Wait till my bacon range comes out… And eyebrow gel, obviously."
- Model Cara Delevingne, when asked what her beauty secret is.
[Image via Ivan Nikolov/WENN.]
"Listen, I’m not cool."
- Justin Timberlake telling GQ about how he thinks people shouldn't be cool because, instead, you should be passionate about what you do.
-Miley Cyrus tweeting on whether to give or not to give a f*ck!