"Oh my god, she has an amazing butt! It's awesome. If I had a booty like that, I don't know if I would post it, but she looked bomb. There ain't nothing wrong with that. It's a nice butt."
- Meghan Trainor on Kim Kardashian's bare booty Paper cover.
[Image via Getty Images/Paper.]
"It's terrifying. I mean they're lovely. I feel terrified saying they're terrifying because they might come after me."
-Keira Knightley on Benedict Cumberbatch's rabid fans AKA the "Cumberb*tches"
P.S. The actor prefers "The Cumber Collective," but we'll let Keira slide on this one.
[Image via WENN.]
"I think you've bought me a couple of weeks of bragging rights around the house. I can just say to [wife Elsa Pataky], 'Now remember, this is what the people think, so I don't need to do the dishes anymore, I don't need to change nappies. I'm above that. I've made it now.'"
- Chris Hemsworth on his new title of People's "Sexiest Man Alive"
"Music is for everyone, and I don't really care how anybody obtains it. As long as they get it and enjoy it and love it and compensate whoever it is in some way, whether that's buying a t-shirt or supporting the artist in some way. Other than that, music should be able to be wherever it is."
- Adam Levine on Taylor Swift's decision to pull her music from Spotify.
"My eye, though, is set on Miley [Cyrus]."
– Patrick Schwarzenegger back in 2011 when asked which starlet he had a crush on! Aww!
[Image via FameFlyNet.]
"The thumbs-up, the wide-eyed surprised-face emoji, and I think it's pretty important to send a random Santa emoji to people without any explanation at all.
Because he's always watching."
- Taylor Swift when asked which Emojis she uses the most.
"My hair's down and I feel so naked like that."
– Ariana Grande on her hairstyle tonight at the EMAs.
[Image via Getty Images.]