Just on the eve of October, here's something straight out of a nightmare!
Jonathon Hogg almost lost his leg after being bitten by a spider during an international flight in June!
The barrister's leg "burst open" after he was believed to be bitten by a poisonous brown recluse spider on a flight from Doha, Qatar to Cape Town, South Africa!
Related: Guy Gets Drunk On Airplane & Pees On The Other Passengers In His Sleep!
Six hours into his flight, the 40-year-old felt a pain in his leg before spotting a spider running across the floor. He said:
"I turned on the light and clearly saw a spider running across the floor before hearing two stewardesses screaming ‘Spider', but I wasn't sure if I had been bitten as it really wasn't very painful."
Within hours, the London native's leg had turned black and swelled up! By the time he got to the hospital, his leg was "bursting open"! He continued:
Tags: airplane, bugs, doctor, doctors, flight, graphic, hospital, icky icky poo, medical, nsfw, scary!, skin, south africa, spider, surgery, treatment, viral: animals