All tag results for 'gifts'
Michelle Trachtenberg was spotted at the LazyBonezz pop-up shop in NYC.
The hottest celebs have been seen there grabbing up discounted luxury gifts for their pampered pets.
She's beautiful but we think that's one cute bull doggy on top of that luxury bunk bed!
Thanks to their partnership with Disney's Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2, Posh Puppy Boutique has become the go-to shop for everyone's animal needs.
From practical, every day items to the glitz and glamour some divalicious pups crave, they're one of the top pet retailers on Google with thousands of pet goodies!
And because they're so great, they've decided to creat a top 10 list for all your pets' holiday wants!
Oooh, we love presents! Let's see what they have to say!!!
1. Barkbury Cell Phone Plush Toy - Does your pup have phone envy? Give 'em the Barkbury Cell Phone Plush Toy complete with Facebark! Great stocking stuffer! $17.
2. Holiday Red Fleece Vest - No more chilly walks this winter with the cozy fleece vest in a festive holiday Red. Available also in Navy Blue and Pink. Available in XS to XXXL. $35.
3. Hot Pink Acrylic Mohair Sweater - This sweater screams chic, warm winter style. You're little girl will be the most fashionable pup on the block! Available in XS to L only. $38.
4. Special Snowflake Tank with Swarovski Crystals - Holiday tanks are always a hit. Treat your pet to a special holiday tank adorned with Swarovski crystals! Available in XS to XXXL. $30.
5. Custom Pet Placemat - Make your pet's "table" a special one with our Custom Pet Placemat! Names, colors and font are all customizable. Two graphic choices also available for a$10 more. $45 (w/o graphic).
6. Snowflake Tree Tank - This beautiful holiday tank has delicate snowflakes falling to form a tree with rhinestone accents for extra sparkle and shine! Available in XXS to L. $28.
7. "Poof" Holiday Magical Deodorizing Spray by Pet Head - A gift that keeps on giving all year! This magical spray neutralizes and eliminates odors on contact! Best for applying between baths. $18.
8. Tote Around Town Carrier - High style pet carrier to keep your four-legged babies safe and comfy while out and about. Includes removable, machine-washable faux lambskin liner. $75.
9. Wizard Of Oz Emerald Red Swarovski Dog Collar - This is the ultimate in glam collar style! Red and clear crystal rhinestones are fixed to a sterling silver base and set on a lush red velvet collar. Its centerpiece is a large Swarovski crystal in the center of the bow made up of red and clear crystals. $75.
10. NYC Taxi Bed - City savvy pups deserve to sleep in urban style! $275.
[Image via AP Images.]
Check out this video in which Santa gives gifts to the chimpanzees at the nations first cage free zoo in Florida at the Lion Country Safari's 26th annual Christmas With The Chimps on the 22nd.
What would a chimpanzee want for Christmas?
Anything that your little kids would want like candy, treats, toys, and stuffed animals. And just like your kids, they hate clothing and immediately move on to the next gift.
Interestingly enough, the chimps seem to recognize Santa every Christmas and jump up and down in excitement when they see him approach with gifts.
Chimpanzees must know the true meaning of Christmas - getting lots of presents!