Laura Toone is one lucky momma after her 2-year-old son Bentley saved her life with her smartphone!
While trying to break up a fight between one of her dogs and another pup she was fostering, she got bit in the finger… hard!
She was bleeding profusely, so much that her 4-year-old daughters wouldn't call 911 because the phone was covered in her own blood.
It was her 2-year-old son who sprung into action, delivering a kitchen towel to his momma, then using her iPhone to FaceTime one of her friends.
Bentley would often use the FaceTime feature and "prank call" people so her friend almost didn't pick up, but felt compelled to answer this time.
When she heard Laura screaming in the backgounrd, she immediately called 911.
Bentley waited by the door and eventually let firefighters into the house when they arrived. That's so incredible!!
Check out the video (above) to learn more about how this amazing toddler saved his mom's life!