Dang. Is Kanye West trying to start a new trend??
Guess he was just too busy to realize something was on his face??
Anyway, we came up with a few guesses:
[Image via Splash News.]
It looks like Jorah Mormont had it right when he told Khaleesi dragons could NEVER be tamed on Game of Thrones!
OK, so that actually doesn't really apply here! But in real life, pet bearded dragons are proving to be quite dangerous as they are believed to be the cause of a salmonella outbreak over the past two years!
Since February 12, 2012, at least 132 people have been hospitalized across
This is what crowdfunding was made for!
When Miles Jelfs, a citizen of Bristol, England, adopted a pet tortoise from a friend he immediately noticed something was wrong with the little guy.
The tortoise name is Cedric and he had a prolapse of the cloaca — which basically meant that he had a swollen penis.
Although the operation needed was a minor procedure, it HAD to happen to save
Boom boom WOW!!!
A Swedish woman was shocked recently to find a python coiled up inside one of her loudspeakers in her house, and became extremely frightened when the snake began slithering up and down her Stockholm based apartment.
But after she called the police, the python went into its original speaker hideaway, and was NOT coming out no way, no how!
Well, it wouldn't come out until they brought the snake and the speaker to the local Skansen aquarium where the staff there came up with a brilliant solution to coax the python out.
The way they did it was by using a dead mouse! Which sounds gross to most humans, but is probably considered a luxurious meal in the snake world.
After capturing the snake, officials determined it was non-deadly Australian carpet python, and probably broke loose from a neighboring apartment.
We wonder if the python will ever slide its way back to its original owner? They probably miss each other a lot!
Check out the video of the snake falling for the bait… AFTER THE JUMP!!!
Oh no, not cannibal rats again!
53-year-old William Buchman's Santa Ana, Calif. home was investigated after authorities obtained a search warrant under the suspicion of animal abuse, and what they found was SHOCKING!
The grade-school teachers home was FILLED with
Wow! We had no idea lizards were like this!
Honestly, we kinda always thought lizards just sort of did whatever, more like a robot, less like a pet.
But not this lizard! This cutie has a real personality!
As soon as his owner's hand comes near, he starts pawing at it, just like a cute puppy would.
Then, the unthinkable happens… the lizard flips upside down for some belly rubs!!
Look at him! He's loving it!!
Check out the video (above) to see a lizard who loves getting his belly rubbed.
This is sad beyond our comprehension!
Two Canadian young brothers, ages 5 and 7, were strangled to death by a 100 pound python that had escaped from an exotic pet store that was located downstairs.
The snake apparently was able to leave its enclosure by going through a ventilation system and then fell through a ceiling and landed on the boys who were sleeping directly underneath them.
The owner of the pet store in Campbellton, New Brunswick didn't even realize what had happened until he entered his living room, where the two boys were, and discovered
We wouldn't want to be in that guy's shoes when this happened!
A man working on a home in Hialeah, Fla. was scared silly when he discovered a 14-foot python in the house's shed!!!
The Miami-Dade Venom Unit responded and declared the yellow and white snake to be a Burmese Python before they hauled the slithering fellow away in a laundry bag.
It took more than a few people to gather the strength to lift the 100 pound reptile!
The python was eating a cat's skull when it was found - which may be bad news for any cat owners in the area missing their feline friend!
Here's what Miami's Venom Unit official said: