‘Love & Hip Hop’ Star Erica Mena Arrested After Altercation With Boyfriend

Love & Weed

‘Love & Hip Hop’ Star Erica Mena Arrested!

Over the weekend, Love & Hip Hop star Erica Mena was arrested for weed — but only because an argument with her boyfriend apparently got way out of hand. 

According to TMZ, someone called the police from their home on Friday night to report an altercation at the reality star’s home in Johns Creek, GA. Once the cops interviewed different people in the home, they discovered that Erica had been fighting with her boyfriend, Clifford Dixon.

Video: Amy Schumer Posts Her Arrest Video

The police report states that Erica and Clifford’s roommates heard them fighting upstairs and reported hearing someone getting slapped.

Officials didn’t see any visible marks on either person, but arrested Clifford when two different people claimed he kicked down a bedroom door that Erica locked herself in.

Clifford denied kicking down the door, but was still arrested for criminal trespass, as the property is in Erica’s name. Meanwhile, the Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star was arrested for possession of marijuana.

Police found baggies of weed in Erica’s home and possible THC wax in her bedroom and her kitchen. Erica admitting to possessing and smoking the weed.

[Image via Instagram.]

Click For Details

Lil Xan Concert Canceled Over Horrifying Shooting Threat

Xanarchy

Lil Xan Concert Canceled Over Shooting Threat!

Lil Xan’s concert was canceled earlier this week, and now scary details are coming out as to why. 

According to TMZ, the 22-year-old rapper never made it onstage for his Wednesday night show at The Pageant in St. Louis because someone threatened to shoot up the venue.

Sources close to the rapper say the venue and promoters canceled the show after a St. Louis “artist/producer” posted a video threatening to open fire.

Related: Xan Hospitalized After Eating Flamin’ Hot Cheetos

The same user also posted a clip spraying bullets into a lake and calling out the rapper. He captioned the video, “Lil Xan said he wants a fade with me. I’M COMING TO YO OWN SHOW TO SMACK TF OUT OF YOU TOMORROW OCT 10 AT @thepageantstl.”

Promoters apparently saw the video a few days before the concert and felt it was too risky to move forward with the show. They waited until the day of Xan’s performance to cancel — and it was definitely the right call.

On the day of the concert, the same person posted a snap of himself holding what appears to be 3 AK-47s with the caption, “hi Lil Xan see ya later at your show.”

Related: Noah Cyrus Says Her Album Isn’t About Xan

Local police say they aren’t investigating the threats because no one filed a report about the incident. Xan has yet to comment on the matter, but one of his reps told the outlet:

“It is our top priority, including the promoters and venue to ensure safety at every show. This was an old situation that has been taken care of internally. There is no reason to fear safety at any of Lil Xan’s shows moving forward.”

Xan’s tour continued Thursday night in Cincinnati without a hitch.

Head over to TMZ to see the allegedly unsettling photo and video directed at the rapper.

[Image via Instagram.]

Click For Details

This March For Our Lives Video Will Make You Cry — And Hopefully VOTE!

#VoteForOurLives

This Video Will Make You Cry -- And Hopefully VOTE!

These Parkland kids are not messing around.

As the midterms rapidly approach, the March For Our Lives campaign against gun violence has dropped its most powerful message yet.

It will make you sad, it will make you angry, and *hopefully* it will make you register to vote right now.

Watch (below):

WARNING: Sensitive Content

[Image via March For Our Lives/Twitter.]

Click For Details

Johnny Depp Claims J.K. Rowling ‘Has Seen The Evidence’ He’s Innocent Of Amber Heard Abuse!

'JK Has Seen The Evidence'

Johnny Depp Claims Rowling Knows He's Innocent Of Amber Heard Abuse

Whoa.

Johnny Depp is giving Amber Heard a whole new reason to be pissed off!

The Fantastic Beasts star gave an interview to Entertainment Weekly Thursday about his role in The Crimes Of Grindelwald.

But the villainy they asked him about was his alleged physical abuse of his ex-wife.  (more…)

Click For Details

Busy Philipps Details Alleged James Franco Incident On ‘Freaks And Geeks’ Set

'Wind Knocked Out Of Me'

Busy Philipps Details Alleged James Franco Incident In Tell-All Book

Busy Philipps shares a lot of “fun Hollywood stories” in her new memoir. Her story about James Franco allegedly assaulting her on the set of Freaks and Geeks is not one of them. 

In an excerpt of This Will Only Hurt a Little, the actress claims that Franco was a “f**king bully” back in the day when they were shooting the 1999 cult teen dramedy. One time, he even allegedly got physical with her.

Philipps claims that while shooting a scene with Franco, who played her on screen boyfriend, she was directed to gently hit him in the chest while delivering a line. The future Pineapple Express star apparently didn’t like that and took it out on his scene partner, she writes.

Related: Busy Reveals She Was Raped At Age 14

The actress says:

“He grabbed both my arms and screamed in my face, ‘DON’T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!’ And he threw me to the ground. Flat on my back. Wind knocked out of me.”

Everyone on set was horrified, according to Philipps. She remembers sobbing to her costar Linda Cardellini about the incident, who suggested she call her manager.

Philipps claims that Franco apologized her the next day, but only because he was ordered to do so by producers. It’s said he was never punished for his alleged behavior.

The actress previously shared this story on Watch What Happens Live back in 2016, saying then:

“Well at the time, but we’ve since made amends, James Franco and I really didn’t get along. When we were on Freaks and Geeks, we were 19 and we really, really disliked each other. He shoved me to the ground once, it was really brutal.”

Since then, Franco has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women.

Find out what other Hollywood secrets Philipps spills when her book hits shelves October 16.

[Image via FayesVision/WENN]

Click For Details

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro & Jen Harley’s Car Dragging Incident Finally Plays Out On ‘Jersey Shore’

‘Flesh Was Coming Out Of His Arm’

‘Jersey Shore’ Cast Reacts To Ronnie’s Car Dragging Incident!

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro’s volatile relationship with Jen Harley was dragged out during yet another episode of Jersey Shore Family Vacation

After hearing about Ron’s heated hotel room altercation with his baby momma, the gang agreed that the two were in a toxic relationship and they did not support. Sadly, things were about to get much worse.

While the rest of the cast decided to pack up and head to the OG shore house back in Seaside Heights, Ronnie was noticeably absent. Why? Because a day before the trip, he got into another altercation with Jen. You remember — the one where she dragged him with her car while their infant daughter Ariana Sky was in the back seat.

Related: Ronnie Selling Las Vegas Home After ‘Another Fight’ With Jen

Harley was arrested and charged with domestic battery over the incident. She was later released, as there was reportedly “insufficient evidence” to prosecute her — but the Jersey Shore jury thought otherwise.

The roommates were shocked when they heard the news. Jenni “JWoww” Farley revealed:

“Homeboy is destroyed right now. He texted me yesterday [saying] he’s at urgent care.”

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi painted a vivid picture of Ron’s injury, adding:

“Literally, flesh was coming out of his arm. It was not okay.”

Deena Cortese noted that her costar’s face was “all f**ked up.”

Related: Mischa Barton Confirms Joining ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’

Once the gang reunited at the house, Ronnie FaceTimed from Vegas with his arm in a sling. Although they were upset he wasn’t with them, the cast agreed that he needed to take some time to heal. Jenni told the cameras:

“Honestly, I don’t want him to come. I really don’t, because I want him with his baby. Between her jumping a median with the f**king baby in the car, she dragged Ron with the car, he’s in a f**king sling and is covered in blood — like, done. Not speaking to her, and I’m going to keep it very light and sweet with Ron, because this s**t is too crazy.”

Vinny Guadagnino felt the same way, adding:

“He just needs to sit this one out, work on himself. Hopefully, this was a huge wake-up call for him and he can just figure it out on his own.”

Will some R&R heal Ron’s wounds? Watch Jersey Shore Family Vacation Thursdays on MTV to find out.

[Image via MTV/YouTube/Instagram.]

Click For Details

Nicolas Cage’s Ex Accuses Him Of Assault In Denied Restraining Order Request

Restraining Order Drama!

Nicolas Cage Accused Of Assaulting Ex While ‘Severely Intoxicated’

Nicolas Cage’s ex-girlfriend is accusing him of abusing her while he was “severely intoxicated.”

In court docs that came as part of a restraining order filed against the actor’s estranged wife, Alice Kim, Vickie Park claimed that Cage abused her at the SLASH Film Festival in Vienna on September 20.

Video: Busy Philipps & Ellen DeGeneres Swap #MeToo Stories

Park claims the actor was “severely intoxicated at the time” and blames the alleged behavior on his “mental illness.” She said in the docs:

“I am already aware [of] his alcohol addiction, depression and mental illness as his mother is also currently still facilitated in mental ward.”

Park claimed that this abuse stemmed from Cage’s strained relationship with his ex Alice, continuing:

“I am afraid and distressed from their toxic relationship being projected onto me — physically and mentally… Currently they are in a divorce battle where she is requesting more than $30 to 40,000 dollars a month solely for herself without signing a contract without documenting how much of the money is going to their son, Kal.”

The woman, who started dating Cage in June 2017, now says she’s “deathly afraid” to leave her house because the Mandy star’s ex allegedly “stalks my Instagram page which I now had to make private because I am afraid of her,” adding:

“[Kim] sends Nic messages about me — spreading lies and rumors about me all over Los Angeles and Las Vegas as well.”

A spokesperson for Cage denied all the accusations, telling Radar:

“Nicolas and Alice Cage categorically deny the absurd allegations listed in the filing of a temporary restraining order against Alice Cage, which was denied by the court.”

According to the judge’s findings, there is no evidence that anyone is currently in danger. Court docs state that Park’s claims “do not sufficiently show acts of violence, threats of violence, or a course of conduct that seriously alarmed, annoyed, or harassed [Vickie Park] and caused substantial emotional distress.”

The judge denied Park’s request for a restraining order until a hearing later this month.

[Image via Future Image/WENN.]

Click For Details

Amber Heard SLAMS Johnny Depp & ‘GQ’ For ‘Entirely Untrue’ Interview Denying Abuse Allegations

'Entirely Untrue'

Amber Heard's Team SLAMS Johnny Depp -- And His Lawyer Responds!

Amber Heard isn’t about to let Johnny Depp off the hook that easily. 

On Wednesday, the Aquaman star’s legal team hit back at the actor for denying the accusations that he physically abused her and at British GQ for publishing his claims without completing a “basic investigation.”

Video: Trump Says #MeToo Is A ‘Scary Time For Young Men’

In a statement given to The Hollywood Reporter, Heard’s camp wrote:

“If GQ had done even a basic investigation into Mr. Depp’s claims, it would have quickly realized that his statements are entirely untrue. Mr. Depp has blatantly disregarded the parties’ confidentiality agreement and yet has refused to allow Ms. Heard to respond to his baseless allegations, despite repeated requests that she be allowed to do so.”

In the interview published Tuesday, Depp specifically took issue with the video that was published in 2016 that appeared to show him angrily grabbing the phone out of his then-wife’s hand after pouring himself a glass of wine.

He told GQ that the recording was taken completely out of context, claiming that Heard “wanted to make like it was recent,” but it was “an older video” that involved the actor “finding out that I had lost hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars.”

Heard’s team, however, says this is all just more “psychological abuse” from Depp. Her council’s statement continued:

“Mr. Depp is shamefully continuing his psychological abuse of Ms. Heard, who has attempted to put a very painful part of her life firmly in her past. One need only look at the physical evidence to draw the proper conclusion.”

Depp’s camp, on the other hand, says HE is the “abuse victim” here, and will be submitting evidence to support his claims that Heard “faked the abuse allegations.”

Related: Angelina Jolie ‘Interfering’ With Brad Pitt’s Custodial Time

The actor’s lawyer Adam Waldman responded to the actress’s team in a statement:

“In his GQ interview, Mr. Depp is simply defending himself against Ms. Heard’s lingering false abuse accusations. Johnny Depp is the abuse victim. In UK court proceedings next month, we will be submitting clear evidence of the violence committed serially against him by Ms. Heard and the serious injuries that he suffered. We will also submit overwhelming evidence that Ms. Heard faked the abuse allegations against Mr. Depp.”

Waldman also claimed that Heard was using the #MeToo movement for evil, adding:

 “The only ‘shameful psychological abuse’ stems from Ms. Heard’s continuing cynical manipulation of the important #metoo movement and its real victims, that she has used to pursue her own ends.”

Sounds like this fight is just getting started.

Who do U think is the real victim here?

[Image via Apega/WENN]

Click For Details

Johnny Depp Will ‘Never Stop Fighting’ To Clear His Name In Amber Heard Abuse Allegations

‘It’s Just The F**king Truth’!

Johnny Depp DENIES Ever Abusing Amber Heard!

Johnny Depp will fight his ex-wife’s abuse allegations to the death. 

Over two years after Amber Heard accused him of domestic violence, the Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald star vehemently denies that he ever got physical with the actress — he even claims he wasn’t responsible for that bruise she displayed back in May 2016.

In a new interview with British GQ, Depp admitted he’s still confused as to what happened over the course of their relationship as he tried to detail his side of the story.

Video: Trump Says #MeToo Has Made It A ‘Scary Time For Young Men’

Recalling the time of the alleged attack, he told the mag:

“She was at a party the next day. Her eye wasn’t closed. She had her hair over her eye, but you could see the eye wasn’t shut. Twenty-five feet away from her, how the f**k am I going to hit her? Which, by the way, is the last thing I would’ve done. I might look stupid, but I ain’t f**king stupid.”

Public opinion begged to differ at the time, largely thanks to a leaked video showing a heated argument between the couple. Still, Depp claims police never found a sign of abuse on Heard’s body, adding:

“I mean, they spoke to the police, but the police saw nothing and they offered her an emergency medical technician. She said no. Police see nothing on her. Police see nothing broken in the place, no marks, and then they offer her an EMT to have a look at her and she says no and I don’t know if it was the next day or a couple of days later, but then there was a bruise. There was a red mark and then there was a brown bruise.”

We should point out that bruises can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days to form, though the specifics vary for each injury.

While the actor admits he has been physical towards the paparazzi, he’s adamant that he would never hurt someone he loves.

Related: Was Johnny Defending A Homeless Woman In Movie Set Scuffle?

This is the first time Depp has publicly addressed the alleged incident. Before, he felt it wasn’t worth getting “into a pissing contest with someone about” — but now, he regrets the way it’s affected his children. He mused:

“How could someone, anyone, come out with something like that against someone, when there’s no truth to it whatsoever? I’m sure it wasn’t easy for my 14-year-old boy to go to school, you know what I mean? With people going, ‘Hey, look at this magazine, man. What, your dad beats up chicks or something?’ Why did he have to go through that? Why did my daughter have to go through that?”

Those aren’t the only questions racing through Depp’s mind. He’s wondering what drove Heard to make such damaging claims and if the public still believes her:

“We probably shouldn’t be talking about this, but I am worried. I worry about the people that bought it and I worry about her. It’s just not right.”

Whether or not he’s forgiven in the public eye, the 55-year-old said he will never stop trying to clear his name:

“I will never stop fighting. I’ll never stop. They’d have to f**king shoot me… I want the truth. That’s really my biggest obsession in the world. It’s just the f**king truth.”

Do U think he’s telling the truth here?

[Image via John Rainford/Jeff Grossman/WENN.]

Click For Details

Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Domestic Abuse In ‘Queen’ Documentary Clip

'All Of The Sudden, That Was My Life'

Nicki Minaj Shares Her Experience With Domestic Abuse In Documentary Teaser

Nicki Minaj is opening up.

The Chun-Li singer tearfully shared about her previous experiences with domestic violence, both as a witness and a victim, in two new teasers posted to her Instagram for her upcoming Queen documentary.

Related: Cardi Reportedly Recorded With Nicki’s Ex Meek Mill

Watch a clip (below):

View this post on Instagram

#Queen The documentary – Coming Soon

A post shared by Barbie® (@nickiminaj) on

Nicki revealed she witnessed abuse in her parents relationship, and was in an abusive relationship herself:

“I vowed from that age, no man would ever be with me and call me out my name, treat me like that… And then all of the sudden, that was my life.”

View this post on Instagram

#Queen The Documentary Coming Soon [Pt. 2]

A post shared by Barbie® (@nickiminaj) on

Sending love, Nicki!

[Image via John Rainford/WENN.]

Click For Details