Calum McSwiggan is adamant that he's not faking his alleged attack.
"I went to the police and now apparently I'm a criminal."
However, the police have revealed that they have video
[Image via Calum McSwiggan/Instagram.]
Reunited — and it feels so good!
So good! So good!
Last night, the show that made everyone want to sing again celebrated it’s 100th episode on the air. Glee has known some really great times and some recently, some really hard times, but the one thing that has stood the test of time is it’s ability to pull on people’s heart strings. It’s been close to 2 years since the original gang of Gleeks were together in one room, but thankfully, everyone – including Dianna Agron, Heather Morris and Mark Salling – signed on for the two-part, 100th episode extravaganza, where the crew says on final goodbye to the family they made in McKinley.
There were laughs, there were a lot of tears and there were two makeout sessions that actually elicited squeals of delight from every Gleek everywhere. Oh, and did we mention that Gwyneth Paltrow and Kristin Chenoweth returned? Because they did, with wine no less! LOL!
So jump on the Gleetime express and travel back to a time when no one had graduated, Nationals was still a seemingly unattainable goal and there were regularly scheduled episodes of Fondue For 2 … in our recap!
WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD! DON’T READ IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE EPISODE. AND IF YOU’RE A TRUE GLEEK AND YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT ALREADY – FOR SHAME!!!
And if this photo has anything to do with their performance, U won't be disappointed!
Along with many of our favorite classic Glee songs, there are new ones mixed into the big milestone episode too!
Ch-ch-check out some of the other songs that are being performed on Glee's 100th (below)!
Can U believe it's been 100 episodes since Glee made its way into everyone's hearts?!
We can't either!!
There's no doubt the 100th episode will be one of the most special ones ever since the Glee series charmed the world. Hello, Gleeks got to choose their favorite songs to be featured in the big one-double-oh, and it doesn't get any better than that!
With the big milestone just around the corner, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, and the rest of the gang expressed their gratitude, relived some memories of past episodes, and even showed off some of their dance moves for a special performance!
Matthew Morrison remembered the first scene he ever shot for Glee, he said:
Yesterday morning, Dancing With The Stars revealed who will be competing for the Mirror Ball Trophy this upcoming season, and as usual the contestants were a nice mix of athletes, reality stars, and celebs you might find yourself asking "Where are they now?"
But the real question is, who turned down the show??
You voted and they obviously listened!
Glee has come a long way since their very first episode and they have racked up a TON of songs since the beginning.
In honor of this big milestone, Columbia Records will also release Glee: The Music Celebrating 100 Episodes, which includes remade Glee classics along with some new tracks in the mix!
So, which classic Glee performances made it to the big milestone episode?
Take a look below to see if your choices made it into the track listing:
1. Keep Holding On* featuring Mark Salling (Puck)
2. Valerie* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana) and Heather Morris (Brittany)
3. Defying Gravity* featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Amber Riley (Mercedes)
4. Raise Your Glass* featuring Matthew Morrison (Will) and Kristin Chenoweth (April)
5. Toxic* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany) and Dianna Agron (Quinn)
6. Happy featuring Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly), Kristin Chenoweth (April), Matthew Morrison (Will), Darren Criss (Blaine) and Amber Riley (Mercedes)
7. Party All the Time featuring Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly)
8. Total Eclipse of the Heart* featuring Matthew Morrison (Will) and Kristin Chenoweth (April)
9. Loser Like Me* featuring Darren Criss (Blaine), Kevin McHale (Artie), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
10. Be Okay featuring Lea Michele (Rachel) and Naya Rivera (Santana)
11. I Am Changing featuring Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Chris Colfer (Kurt)
12. Just Give Me a Reason -featuring Dianna Agron (Quinn) and Mark Salling (Puck)
13. Don’t Stop Believin’* -featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Darren Criss (Blaine), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Matthew Morrison (Will), Kevin McHale (Artie) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
The unholy trinity is performing Toxic?! Now that we cannot wait to see!
Side note: the songs with asterisks are the remixed versions of past songs!
[Image via Fox/Glee.]
Is this an action shot from Glee's 100th or will the cast be hanging out a little longer?!
We already know the original Gleeks are reuniting for the crazy two-parter episode that is Glee's 100th, but from the looks of this Instagram picture, it seems as if their reunion could possibly last longer than we all expected!
So, what gives Glee gang?! Why are you all dressed up in Spotlight Diner gear?!
The Glee actor captioned the photo (above):
Stay dry, gurls!!
The two spent the day together shopping because, well, what else is there to do when it's gloomy and rainy outside?
Besides, after working hard on Glee's epic two-parter 100th episode, Lea & HeMo, along with the rest of the cast, definitely need a break!
Here's retail therapy at it's finest!!
[Image via BauerGriffinOnline.]