Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Kim K. Hillary Clinton LiLo Nick Jonas PerezTV

Legal Matters News Archive

Whoa! Nick Jonas Said He Was Offered Millions To Perform At The Republican National Convention, Too!

| Filed under: Music MinuteWacky, Tacky & TrueLegal MattersPolitikBusted!Business BlitzJustin BieberNick JonasAmazingCrazzzzyControversy

no title

This is wild!!

Nick Jonas is now claiming that Justin Bieber isn't the only one who was in high demand at the Republican National Convention last week!

Related: The Biebs Refuses To Star In Movie With Gay Sex Scene!

The singer is claiming that he, too, was offered millions of dollars for one performance at the RNC in Cleveland — and he also turned it down!

According to

Permalink / Comment Here

Justin Bieber Was Offered $5 Million To Perform At The RNC — And He Nearly Took It! Find Out Who Stopped Him HERE!

no title

This is wild!!

The GOP offered Justin Bieber $5 million to perform at an event during the Republican National Convention last week, and he nearly took the deal — until his manager Scooter Braun threatened to quit over it!!

The Biebs, repped by talent agency CAA, would have had to perform for just 45 minutes one night last week at a venue not even at the RNC's main location in Cleveland, and this by far would have been his biggest payday ever.

Related: The Biebs Refuses To Star In Movie With Gay Sex Scene!

Apparently, Republican officials and the promoter who pushed the deal told Justin the event was "not political," and the Biebs was going to get the $5 million up front (!) without having to endorse Donald Trump or anything like that, but thankfully, smarter heads prevailed in the Bieber camp

While it would have been the Sorry singer's single biggest payday EVER, manager Braun — who is a big Hillary Clinton supporter — was NOT feeling it.

The event promoters told Justin he could not

Permalink / Comment Here

Keshia Knight Pulliam Hopes Her Messy Divorce Can Be The 'First Lesson In Womanhood' For Her Unborn Daughter

| Filed under: Legal MattersPregnantBreakups

Keshia Knight Pulliam and Ed Hartwell

Keshia Knight Pulliam is trying to move forward after being completely blindsided by divorce papers and paternity questions from Ed Hartwell this week.

As you know, the former footballer filed to end their short marriage just a week after The Cosby Show alum announced she's expecting a baby girl.

In newly released quotes from that exclusive sit-down interview with Entertainment Tonight, the 37-year-old talks how she will use this rough patch as a lesson for her daughter.

Related: Ed Tells His Side Of The Divorce Drama

The Kandidly Keshia host explained:

"I'm dealing with today. I am taking it day by day, and my focus right now is loving myself the best I can. Now, [I'm] loving myself amazingly well, because that's loving my baby."

Adding:

Permalink / Comment Here

Nicki Minaj's Brother Offered Another Plea Deal In Rape Case After His DNA Allegedly Matches Semen Found On 12-Year-Old Accuser's Clothing

| Filed under: Icky Icky PooLegal MattersNicki MinajControversy

nicki minaj brother offered plea deal

So disturbing.

On Thursday, Nicki Minaj's brother Jelani Maraj was reportedly offered a plea deal in his child rape case after his DNA matched semen found on the 12-year-old alleged victim's clothing.

As we previously reported, Jelani was booked on first-degree rape charges back in December after a preteen accused the Anaconda rapper's flesh-and-blood of sexual assault. How awful!

Related: Cops Look Into Dr. Dre's Road Rage

Earlier this week, the Nassau County District Attorney's Office explained to the judge:

Permalink / Comment Here

Legally Blonde Actor Oz Perkins Splitting From Wife After 16 Years Of Marriage — Details HERE

| Filed under: Legal MattersSad SadBreakups

oz perkins divorce

Does Elle Woods do divorces?

On Friday, it was revealed that Legally Blonde alum Oz Perkins is splitting from his wife Sidney after 16 years of marriage. How sad!

Related: Mary J. Blige Speaks Out About Her Divorce!

According to TMZ, the 42-year-old just filed for divorce and has asked the court,

Permalink / Comment Here

Authorities Drop Murder Charges Against Man Accused Of Killing Former Intern Chandra Levy

| Filed under: Legal MattersSad SadViolence

no title

Ever since Chandra Levy first went missing in 2001, this has been a rollercoaster of a case.

On Thursday, prosecutors announced they won't retry Ingmar Guandique for the tragic murder of Chandra. The news comes on the heels of a judge granting a new trial for the perp in May 2015 due to a key witness allegedly lying to a jury back in 2010.

Related: Boyfriend Recorded Rape & Murder Of 15-Year-Old GF

For those who don't remember, Ms. Levy's disappearance in May 2001 was at the forefront of the news prior to the 9/11 terror attacks. The 24-year-old's mysterious case was intensified due to her affair with former Congressman Gary Condit when she was an intern.

Unfortunately, C.L.'s remains were found more than a year later in a park where she had gone jogging the day of her disappearance. It wasn't until nine years after the discovery that authorities honed in on Ingmar who had been accused of attacking two female joggers in the past.

While prosecutors had the chilling testimonies of Guandique's other victims, most of their case rested on a jailhouse informant who said the criminal confessed to killing Chandra.

Following I.G.'s conviction (he was sentenced to sixty years in jail), his defense team tirelessly petitioned a judge to release their client over what they claimed was an unreliable informant. Ultimately, the team was granted their wish and an opportunity for a retrial.

To the disappointment of Levy's family, the prosecutors decided to forgo a retrial considering most of their case was built on the testimony of a now unusable informant:

Permalink / Comment Here