Gone are the days of quickly popping in a piece of gum to hide whatever illegal thing you were doing from cops, because science just found a way to breathalyze that shizz! LOLz!
The good news is that the new technology is a super computer that isn't portable and costs a half a million dollars to build, right? WRONG, the scientists in Stockholm used a cheap, commercially available monitor called the SensAbues. Your driving under ANY influence days are numbered!
This new technique forgoes having to take blood and all of that, and only needs you to breathe. It detects not just weed, cocaine and amphetamine, but also prescription drugs such as diazepam and the painkiller buprenorphine! The roads already feel safer!
How does it work?
This is surprising! NOT!!
According to a new study found by the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, women love big cocks, and we ain't talking about chicken. LOLz
Researchers at the Australian National University ran an experiment using a group of 105 Australian women with the mean age of 26, and asked them to rate computer-generated characters on a scale of 1-7 to see who they wanted to do the NAS-TAY with the most
Bill Gates is either tired of having to wear condoms, or he's fed up with sleaze-balls using the "it doesn't feel as good" excuse to not have to wear them. Either way, we might be getting a new and technologically advanced condom out of it!
That's right, if you've been sitting on a new sheath for your meat, Bill Gates will pay you $100,000!!
You'd think he could offer more than that… but hey, it's a good start! LOLz!
Latex was a major breakthrough (not literally, hopefully!), but now we're ready for the next step in condom evolution!
How rare is it to be born without a penis, yet still have a set of working testicles?
Andrew Wardle, a British security guard, is that ONE. He was born with his bladder outside of his body, which they successfully put back inside with surgery, but he still didn't have a penis. He's about to get one!
For every dude out there that has a significant other that complains about you having a beard… we have some good news for you!
You have an argument to keep it! According to a new study, it might be helping you prevent skin cancer!!
Apparently, researchers at the University of Southern Queensland say beards block 90 to 95 percent of
If you put a little effort into it, you can grow pot!
If you don't know what you're doing at all, chances are you're gonna fail! This is because marijuana is actually pretty hard to grow — but that doesn't mean it can't be learned just like any other skill.
In Washington and Colorado, it's legal to grow a certain amount for personal use — but State-sanctioned gardening coaches (who help people learn to cultivate tomatoes or zucchini) have been ordered not to show people how to grow marijuana! It sounds like an 'idiot' curve… one that keeps the amount of pot down. LOLz!
The problem is that
Have you been lied to?? Find out here! The TRUTH exists! LOLz!!
1) High protein diets damage the kidney
- In healthy individuals, there is no evidence of this whatsoever. The Food and Nutrition Board of the National Academies of Science verifies this. Ironically, the opposite (low protein diets) have been shown to reduce optimal kidney functioning. Individuals with renal or kidney failure however, should stray from high protein diets.
2) Dietary cholesterol will increase blood cholesterol levels
- There is mounting evidence that suggests that saturated fat influences blood cholesterol more than dietary cholesterol. Hence, eggs aren’t as bad for you as we once thought.
3) Heating protein will reduce its quality
- Whether you cook it, microwave it, heat it on the stove – it doesn’t matter which method you use, you aren’t losing amino acids. Heating it will denature the amino acids into peptides, but your stomach does that anyway (or will) when you eat protein through the use of digestive enzymes and gastric juices like hydrochloric acid, so no worries.