Got A Tip?

Star Seeker


Man Allegedly Rapes & Takes Pictures Of 18-Year-Old Woman Dying Of Drug Overdose

no title
Brian Roberto Varela (above, left) allegedly raped Alyssa Mae Noceda (right) while she was dying of a drug overdose, took pictures of her unconscious body, and sent them to friends.
According to a police report obtained by BuzzFeed News, the Washington-state man was arrested Thursday in Lynnwood, Washington on suspicion of manslaughter, homicide by controlled substance, and second-degree rape.
The alleged incident took place on Saturday at Varela’s mobile home in Martha Lake where the 18-year-old woman came over to party after recently breaking up with her boyfriend.
Related: Swimmer Ariana Kukors Claims Coach Sexually Abused Her When She Was 16
Varela and other witnesses told police Noceda snorted a “large line of Percs” (painkillers), and then took a “dab” of liquid THC.
She immediately collapsed and fell unconscious, but instead of calling for help, Varela allegedly raped the young woman and later told friends he “did not know if she was alive or dead when he ejaculated into her.”
According to friend Jayson Pepito, Varela took several photos of Noceda naked and unconscious, and sent them in a group chat. One text from Varela allegedly read:

“LOL I think she od’d, still breathing… I’m smashing her to pass the time.”

Another one allegedly said:

“She died having sex with me.”

While Varela thought Noceda might still be breathing, he didn’t take her to the hospital as he told friends he was “too tired to do so” and went to bed. The next morning, Noceda was dead.
Although Varela’s roommate and another person told him to call the police, he closed and locked his bedroom door — with Noceda’s body still inside — and went to work at Dairy Queen.
Allegedly, Varela told coworkers he needed to bury Noceda, and mentioned how he broke her legs in order to stuff her body into a black crate.
After hearing this, a coworker went on Facebook and found a post written by Noceda’s mother saying her daughter was missing. The employee contacted the police Tuesday morning.
That day, deputies from the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Department found Noceda’s body stuffed into a black plastic bin in Varela’s mobile home.
When Varela spoke to authorities, he claimed the sex was consensual though Noceda was “out of it.”
Additionally, after seeing Noceda’s mother’s post on Facebook, Varela allegedly used her “dead thumb” to unlock her iPhone in order to create a post on Snapchat making it look like she had run away. He allegedly threw the phone into a wooded area behind his work.
According to the Herald, at a hearing in Everett District Court on Wednesday, Varela appeared to be smirking. Deputy prosecutor Bob Hendrix said the allegations involving Varela show “a callous and shocking disregard for human life.”
Judge Tam Bui set bail at $500,000, as Varela remains in jail.
A GoFundMe page has been set up in Noceda’s honor, and it has already surpassed its goal of $5000.
[Image via GoFundMe/Brian Varela/Facebook.]

Related Posts

Feb 09, 2018 19:49pm PDT