Now the stories are starting to come full circle.
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]
The 50 Cent and Meek Mill feud drags on!
As we've told you, the rappers got into it after Nicki Minaj's man made some not so subtle digs at Fiddy on his latest track Gave ‘Em Hope. The In Da Club performer responded by trashing the Philly native on Instagram.
Just when we thought the dust had settled, 50 came back swinging at his concert over the weekend — and his crowd was even chanting "f*ck Meek Mill" several times throughout the night!
The platinum recording artist didn't let his audience do all the talking for him. The 40-year-old jabbed:
"From now on, no more competition with n—-s that didn't sell over one million records."
While Whoopi Goldberg made no mistake in saying how she was upset about the Oscars' lack of minority nominees, she won't be boycotting the award show out of respect to its host!
Speaking on Tuesday's The View, the Oscar-winner said:
The heat is on for Chris Rock!
Rock himself took a shot at the award show over the weekend, but joking about it isn't enough for some.
Rapper 50 Cent is now specifically calling on Rock to step away from the ceremony!
The hits just keep on coming!
We thought the dust had settled on Sunday, but it seems that Mr. Cent was just resting as he's taken to the picture sharing site again — only this time he may have crossed a line.
The controversial businessman posted:
Mo NO money, mo problems!
On Thursday, it was revealed that 50 Cent AKA Curtis Jackson is attempting to reduce the $7 million payout he was ordered to pay to Lastonia Leviston. As we previously reported, the Candy Shop rapper edited himself into a sex tape featuring Rick Ross' baby momma and her then boyfriend Maurice Murray as part of his feud with Rick.
Of course, the judge found Fiddy guilty of violating Miz Leviston's civil rights and causing her emotional distress — he was ordered to write a HUGE check. To make matters worse, this ruling came shortly before the A-lister filed for bankruptcy. Yikes!
Apparently, Curtis is too strapped for cash to make the payment and is asking the judge to decrease the ordered sum from $7 million to
Another week, another box office record broken by Star War: The Force Awakens!
The space adventure set the bar for the best New Year's Day earnings with $34 million on Friday!
And the rest of the weekend proved just as lucrative — the J.J. Abrams-directed epic made $88.3 million domestically, winning the biggest third weekend at the box office ever!
The Force Awakens now has a domestic total of $740 million, and will most likely become the highest grossing film ever in North America on Tuesday — when it's predicted to beat out the $760 million total set by Avatar!
Hauling in another $770 million from overseas, the seventh installment of the franchise has accumulated $1.51 billion worldwide in just 19 days!
Coming in second place