CLICK HERE to read up on and donate to a very worthwhile cause.
“Champions Against Bullying is committed to creating a society where every child has the opportunity to develop, learn and thrive in an environment without fear, without violence and without limitation.
CAB Will Meet The Challenge Of Change and├óΓé¼┬ª
– Remove the obstacles that get in the way of learning so that every child has the chance to benefit from an education in a safe and productive learning atmosphere without being shadowed by the fear of bullying.
– Raise awareness by presenting a clear understanding of the enormity of child bullying issues and create a proactive partnership with students, educators, parents and communities that foster a safe and healthy climate conducive to learning and thriving.
– Develop resources and new approaches that continually meet the needs of children, parents and educators today and tomorrow.
– Lead children├óΓé¼Γäós workshops that boost self-esteem, promote core values and implement effective programs and strategies to prevent bullying.
– Remove the barriers that impede education to motivate, inspire and increase a thirst for knowledge.
– Involve students and allow them the opportunity to voice their opinions.
– Avail the award winning, ├óΓé¼┼ôThe No-Nonsense Guide To Kids├óΓé¼Γäó Bullying Solutions,├óΓé¼┬¥ to students, parents and educators that tells you how to identify and reduce youth violence from A to Z.
– Lead workshops for parents and educators providing the tools and the know-how to help kids safely.
– Employ a multifaceted approach, so that parents and the entire school community get involved, thereby increasing the chance for successfully reducing school bullying/youth violence. Assist schools to develop anti bullying policies and fair consequences for non-compliance to further magnify the validity that youth violence is a serious matter and not knowing is no longer an excuse.”