You didn't think it was over did you?!
[Image via WENN.]
What a mess!
A day after it was revealed that Denise Richards is suing her ex-husband Charlie Sheen for living expenses, the beauty's rep publicly commented on the sad situation. Let's just say Richards is NOT backing down!
Despite Charlie's lawyer dubbing this scandal as a "desperate attempt to get money", Denise's rep claims this legal move is all about the kids and nothing more.
The publicist stated:
"Denise is fighting for her children. This has nothing to do with her, the money is for her kids. This is about him providing for the children as he agreed to do."
Hmm, considering in September 2014 C.S. allegedly kicked out his two kids Lola and Sam from the mansion he bought them, this take on the situation might have some merit!
On the flip side, the actor has allegedly made monthly payments of $55,000 dollars in child support. Not to mention the HIV-positive star also pays for the kids schooling.
Either way, D.R. is adamant Charlie pay $1.2 million dollars for their next home so she doesn't have to shell out $15,000 dollars a month in rent.
The model even took to Twitter to vent about the situation… check out her messages to Sheen's lawyer (below)!
The legal saga continues.
According to legal docs, the actress says the Two And A Half Men star promised that if she moved into a Mulholland Estate house next to him, she would have the property for life.
However, in September of last year, the troubled actor allegedly kicked Richards out of her house. Because of this, she has had to spend more than $105k of her own money toward a rental.
The 44-year-old is demanding her ex-husband pay $1.2 million towards the purchase of a home.
The Wild Things thespian also claims Charlie said horrible things to their children. She apparently overheard a conversation between him and 10-year-old daughter Lola where he called her "a f*cking pig whore" and yelled, "I'm going to kill you and I'm going to kill your mom."
In late 2013, he threatened to give away their Christmas gifts to the homeless. Around that same time, he also sent a text message to Lola that said:
"Have a merry Xmas with your loser f***s**t mom … your dad is a rock star genius … your mom is a puss wart."
On the flipside, Charlie believes this is a ploy for Denise to get more money. According to his lawyer, he has already given her upwards of $20 million.
In regards to the nasty texts, Sheen believed Denise was the one writing the messages. Thus, his awful words weren't aimed at Lola, it was aimed at his ex-wife.
Adding insult to injury, the 50-year-old also criticizes Richards' acting skills. He said:
"Bitch couldn't act hot in a fire or wet in a pool."
Sheen's lawyer added:
"In addition to what Charlie has been paying Denise, he also pays for school, all expenses and it's still not enough for her. He intends to fight this and believes he will prevail."
We just hope these two solve their issues for the sake of their children!
[Image via WENN.]
Martin Sheen couldn't be prouder of his son!
Though the Hollywood veteran was aware of his son's diagnosis for sometime, he had his doubts about whether or not the Two and a Half Men alum would make the brave decision and share his private medical history with the public.
At the CME Group's 8th Global Financial Leadership Conference, The West Wing actor explained:
Watch out, Charlie Sheen!
As we previously reported, the former Two and a Half Men star may have SEVERAL lawsuits on his hands as many of his past lovers are vehement that Charlie never informed them of his HIV-positive status before sleeping with them. All this is in direct contradiction to what he told Matt Lauer on Tuesday.
Yikes! In fact, a minimum of 5 women have said that Denise Richards' ex is downright lying about informing his "goddesses" about his health prior to getting busy.
However, if these ladies' claims are true then the Red Dawn heartthrob may also face serious criminal charges.
One lawyer has since come forward to reveal that he's met with at least 10 of Charlie's "victims" since the controversial news broke. The group of potential complainants includes a mix of porn stars, fans, and escorts.
Well luckily, on Tuesday, it was reported that the $10 million handout went to a porn star with whom the Two and a Half Men actor had a threesome session with in his Beverly Hills home back in 2011. Whoa!
Jason Quinlan, a close friend of the alleged plaintiff, explained to DailyMail Online that the starlet and another escort participated in a 12 hour sex marathon that included drugs and alcohol. The romp in the sheets ended with Charlie asking his lady friend to grab his "HIV pills" from the bathroom.
We have a feeling we know where this is going.
It's said the XXX actress thought the Anger Management star was just joking until he insisted (while high on crack cocaine) that she grab the medicine from the water closet. Jeepers!
The source shared:
Charlie Sheen has a way with the ladies!
On Monday, several women from the Two and a Half Men actor's partying past have come forward to offer their support to Charlie amid his HIV status reveal.
In an interview with DailyMail Online, Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss led the charge in supporting the controversial celeb.
"Now that his name is out there I would want Charlie to be a role model for people with HIV. Of all the people he can show you can live with that and still have a good life. He was still do pretty much what he wants and be a good father to his kids. He can be a role model to people with HIV. I know his mother and father love him and support him no matter what. He will always have that love and support."
Well that's sweet. In case you forgot, the Anger Management star used to spend thousands of dollars on Miz Fleiss' call girls until he testified against her back in 1995. Ouch!
Although, it seems there are no hard feelings between Heidi and the A-Lister as she still has feelings for him despite his previous betrayal.