Sex, escorting, drugs, stripping, YouTube drama, CELEBRITIES and so much more!
Trisha Paytas and I chatted for nearly an hour! She's such a hot mess and she owns it!
She's also utterly compelling! You must WATCH!
Hot couple alert!
The 50-year-old comedian stepped out on Sunday night (AKA Valentine's Day) with Arrow star Megalyn Echikunwoke for Clive Davis' 40th annual pre-Grammys gala.
The pair couldn't have looked happier as they sat next to each other and even snapped a few selfies with Caitlyn Jenner.
This news comes as the comedian is still in the process of finalizing his divorce from Malaak Compton-Rock.
The following morning the 32-year-old beauty took to Instagram still wearing her dress from the party showing off her bouquet of roses from her "Valentine:"
Well this is confusing…
After the producer of the Oscars himself said he couldn't wait to see Chris Rock's re-written material about the #OscarsSoWhite controversy for the Academy Awards in February, it now turns out… that's not happening?!
The comedian's publicist Leslie Sloane said on Monday afternoon to The Hollywood Reporter that Rock has NOT made any changes or decisions about his show to reflect the race controversy:
The one-man boycott is still on for Spike Lee!
Of course, Lee had previously indicated he was going to skip the Academy Awards — and even now that the Academy has made massive changes to their membership in a bid to diversify, that's not enough for the famed filmmaker.
Speaking to reporters over the weekend, Lee said:
Even if it weren't the freakin' Oscars, this would now absolutely be must-see TV!
But he is going to change quite a bit of his material and routine to reflect the #OscarsSoWhite controversy!
Reginald Hudlin, the producer of the Academy Awards, revealed on Saturday night that the 50-year-old comedian is doing a complete overhaul of his bits, saying:
And while that in itself is pretty terrible, Melissa spoke to Us Weekly on Wednesday about how the nominations are just a symptom of a much larger problem, saying:
Is it just us, or is Donald Trump being the reasonable one?!
Everyone in Hollywood is throwing in their two cents about the lack of diversity in the entertainment industry after the Oscars revealed its twenty acting nominees were all-white for the second consecutive year.
Now, the GOP frontrunner is weighing in on the controversy, saying he thinks everyone should be "represented properly!"
Dialing in on Wednesday's Fox & Friends, the presidential candidate said Hollywood's lack of diversity was "really sad" but still dismissed Rev. Al Sharpton's call for a boycott at this year's award show. He said:
"I think it's a tough situation. I think it's really sad. Al is just a guy who wants to get publicity for himself. And I understand him very well."
The 69-year-old then commented on Stacey Dash's interview from earlier in the morning — where she criticized all-black award shows like the BET Awards — and Trump couldn't agree more, saying he "never even thought of it from that standpoint."
Watch the full interview (above) to hear Trump's thoughts on how Oscars host Chris Rock should handle the backlash during the show!
Who needs the Oscars when you can go to a Knicks game?!
On Monday, Spike Lee shared a passionate Instagram post in response to the all-white acting nominees for this year's Academy Awards, in which he explained that he wouldn't be attending the ceremony due to its lack of diversity.
Speaking on Good Morning America on Wednesday, the Do The Right Thing director said he planned on attending the New York Knicks game in instead of the Oscars on February 28, saying: