Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Blac Chyna The Bachelor Kim K. Beyoncé PerezTV

Kevin Hart Is 'Tuning Out The Bullsh*t' After His Home Is Burglarized!

| Filed under: Icky Icky PooLegal MattersScary!InstagramKevin Hart

Kevin Hart

At least he has his priorities in order!

As we told you on Tuesday, Kevin Hart's California home was burglarized while he and his family were away in Miami. Reports said the comedian had a whopping $500K in clothing, watches, and jewelry taken after the intruder pried open a back door.

Related: This Ginormous Bag WOULD Be Dwayne Johnson's Luggage

In his first response since the unfortunate news broke, the 36-year-old wrote to Instagram alongside a picture of him running:

Permalink / Comment Here

The Kardashians Sued By Branding Agency For Allegedly Bailing On Multi-Million Dollar Deal!

| Filed under: Legal MattersKim KardashianKhloe KardashianKourtney KardashianKylie JennerKendall Jenner

no title

Another day, another lawsuit for the Kardashians!

According to TMZ, the Kardashian ladies along with Kylie and Kendall Jenner are getting sued by the Agency For the Performing Arts.

Related: Kim, Kourtney, & Khloé Get Sued Over Their Beauty Line!

For those who don't know, the agency is designed to help MAJOR clients secure branding deals. The organization has worked with big brands like Marriott hotels and Lamborghini in the past.

Per the suit, the Khloé, Kourtney, Kim, Kendall and Kylie verbally agreed to collaborate back in 2009 when they weren't nearly as famous. The girls allegedly decided on providing the agency with a 15% cut of whatever they earned.

Now here's where things get dicey — the APA claims they haven't seen a CENT of profits despite bagging huge clothing, accessories, and footwear deals. The agency is also pissed they were unceremoniously dropped by the ladies in March of 2015.

Based off the agency's claims, they're owed a TON of money.

Considering the Kardashians are no strangers to lawsuits, we imagine they'll squash this one as quickly as possible!

[Image via E!.]

Permalink / Comment Here

ABC Almost Cut The Real O'Neals Over Noah Galvin's Infamous Colton Haynes 'P*ssy Bullsh*t' Interview!

| Filed under: TV NewsGay Gay GayCelebrity FeudsLGBTColton Haynes

no title

This behind-the-scenes drama almost turned real.

Newcomer Noah Galvin first made a name for himself by getting cast as the lead role in Dan Savage's The Real O'Neals… but he really made his name known thanks to those controversial gay comments he made recently.

As you may recall, the 22-year-old out actor got a little too candid while speaking to Vulture about gay Hollywood last week, and ended up trashing Colton Haynes, director Bryan Singer, and Eric Stonestreet in the process!

Related: Arrow's Colton Haynes Comes Out As Gay!!!

We've already heard what Colton had to say about his "P*ssy Bullsh*t" coming out comments, but it seems as though ABC was even more upset.

In fact, we're hearing the network almost cut down the episode order for The Real O'Neals' second season all because of Noah's comments!

According to a source in The Hollywood Reporter, an executive producer on the sitcom had to apologize vehemently for Noah's constant "ego and entitlement" before ABC agreed to keep the order, saying:

Permalink / Comment Here

Stephen Colbert Drops Donald Trump Truth Bomb On Shocked Audience!

| Filed under: PolitikDonald TrumpStephen ColbertFunnyLate Night TVControversy

no title

Stephen Colbert has not been taking it easy on Donald Trump — but this is another level!

And can we just say, it's about time!

On Tuesday night's Late Show the former fake news man took on Trump's terrible comments about the Orlando shooting – and even got his own audience with a surprising Nazi joke!

Video: Seth Meyers BANS Trump From Guesting On Late Night!

Creating a diagram about his fear-mongering speech, Colbert "accidentally" drew a swastika! He quickly erased the image, replacing it with a circle and a series of lines — that looked like "an asshole" instead! Ha!

Ch-ch-check out the whole clever burn (below)!

Permalink / Comment Here

Paris Jackson Defends Her Growing Collection Of Tattoos — 'My Scars And Past Of Self-Hatred Have Been Covered By Loving Marks'

| Filed under: InkedMental HealthParis Jackson

no title

Paris Jackson is recovering the best way she knows how!

As we've previously reported, Paris has gotten A LOT of ink over the past few months. From tributes to her late dad Michael Jackson to random lip tats, Ms. Jackson has become a regular at the tattoo parlor!

Related: Is Paris' BF Racist?!

Unfortunately for the 18-year-old, some fans have questioned her new hobby and fanatic interest in body art. It's not too much of a surprise since tattoos aren't for everyone, especially when they're done in quick succession at such a young age.

Despite all the haters out there, P.J. is standing by her decision to get inked and on Tuesday she took to Instagram to explain her stance. Apparently Paris' collection of tattoos have a deeper meaning than we first thought.

According to the newly legal adult, she got the tats in an effort to

Permalink / Comment Here

Lena Dunham Overdoes It Trying To Fool Jimmy Fallon While Playing Box Of Lies — Watch!

| Filed under: TV NewsJimmy FallonSaturday Night LiveLena DunhamGameLate Night TV

no title

Jimmy Fallon couldn't pass up the opportunity for a little competition when Lena Dunham stopped by on Tuesday night!

The SNL alum has PLENTY of great games, but last night he decided to face the Girls star in a rousing game of Box of Lies to see how convincing an actress she can be.

Video: Nick Jonas Tells Jimmy Fallon How Edibles Gave Him A Boner!

Both stars did their best to BS each other, but Lena was so determined to fool Fallon she may have oversold her stories a bit…

Ch-ch-check out the AH-Mazing game to see if Lena ended up getting the better of Jimmy (below)!

Permalink / Comment Here

Orlando Shooter Stopped Massacre To Make Two Final Phone Calls — See The Other Side Of One Disturbing Conversation

| Filed under: Sad SadViolenceScary!Viral: News

no title

Orlando shooter Omar Mateen made two phone calls while he massacred the nightclub Pulse early Sunday morning, killing 49 people.

According to reports, the gunman called a friend to say goodbye before the final shootout that resulted in his death. The FBI has interviewed that friend, sources say, though no details of the conversation have been made public.

The other call Mateen reportedly made was to a local news station News13, where he announced his allegiance to the Islamic State.

Related: Orlando Shooter's Father BLAMES Pulse Nightclub For The Massacre!

Producer Matthew Gentili said the shooter called the station at 2:45 a.m. on Sunday, about 45 minutes after the first shots were fired at the popular nightclub. He recalled:



"I answered the phone as I always do: 'News 13, this is Matt.' And on the other end, I heard, 'Do you know about the shooting?' "

After Gentili told the caller he heard reports of a shooting, Mateen cut in to say:

Permalink / Comment Here
1 ... 695 | 696 | 697 | 698 | 699
1 ... 695 | 696 | 697 | 698 | 699